I’m offended! I suspected I should have been offended much earlier… but had a hard time verifying it. This alone is a statement on the sad state of the “free press” in this nation. (But I digress…)
We begin with Obama, his administration, and the left in general being total a##holes and idiots concerning the Islamic terrorist attack in Odessa Florida.
The left has a narrative they have elected to follow in cases of domestic terrorism. First understand that it’s not terrorism. It’s workplace violence, it’s violence caused by right-wing (or Christian) hate, it’s racism, it’s guns, it’s anything but Islamic and anything but terror. All of those things really boil down to one overriding mindset. It’s America’s fault.
So the left wasted no time in taking advantage of the latest crisis (let none go to waste after all).
The various narratives included.
1) This is a gun control issue. Guns are the problem and we need to ramp up registration, and outright banning of those things. If we could just get rid of guns everything would be OK. The House Democrats even threw a hissy-fit (sit in) on the House floor.
2) Omar Mateen was a self-loathing homosexual. This was caused by the right in America opposing gay rights, gay marriage and transsexuals. If the right would embrace these things, then homosexuals would be able to embrace their nature and love themselves. No more homosexual suicides, no more homosexuals mowing down other homosexuals in nightclubs. If the rights (and Christians) do not embrace the homosexual agenda then they are responsible for these attacks.
3) Omar Mateen hated Hispanics (a spin on the homosexual angle) because Hispanics gays treated him badly and told him (after sex) that they were HIV positive. (see here)
You can see the pattern. Any reason will do… just not related to terror or Islam. If Mateen had ever made a dime near that club, the left would be pushing workplace violence as the reason.
Just to be clear (from the right)… Whether or not this SOB was a self-loathing homosexual has nothing to do with me (or my side). If you want to blame anybody, blame dear old dad, Mohamed (specifically THE “Prophet”, not every other Muslim you can shake a stick at), the Koran, and Allah (pretty well in that order). We Christians may disagree with and oppose the homosexual agenda; but we as a rule don’t want gays imprisoned, or killed (as in throwing them off buildings or shooting them in night clubs)… and our opposition to their agenda is not even close to equivalent to the teachings (as actually practiced) of Islam.
With this narrative in mind, at first Obama (through Lynch and the DOJ) decided they would redact the 911 call made by Mateen in which he pledged allegiance to some Islamic ISIS prick (Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi). Supposedly this is what ISIS wants (the association) so Obama and Lynch were determined to deny them that.
“What we’re not going to do is further proclaim this man’s pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda. We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance… We’re trying to get information out. It’s our goal to be as transparent as possible in this investigation.” – Loretta Lynch
The problem is… the association is there. Everybody knows it’s there. So pretending otherwise just makes you look weak and stupid (of course in this case appearances mirror reality).
There seems to be a smidgen of sanity still left in the nation, so Lynch caught hell for the decision (and rightly so). (Side Note: Have you noticed it’s black women who are tasked with spreading this crap. Susan Rice on the video causing Benghazi… Lynch on this crap.) So… Lynch agreed to release the “full transcript”… but that’s not really what they did. That’s good.
A transcript is…
Transcript: (noun) a written, printed, or typed copy; especially : a usually typed copy of dictated or recorded material
So here’s what the Islamic (possibly homosexual) terrorist Omar Mateen said (as released by Obama/Lynch/DOJ)…
“In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficent [Arabic]… Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings… I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him [Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.” — Literally copy and pasted from the DOJ Web Site. (see here)
The Crux of my Outrage:
OK… so there we have it. Except for one problem. This is NOT (literally) what Mateen said. The DOJ changed it (for political reasons) to match the Obama/Left agenda.
How was it changed? Everywhere you see “God” (the Jewish/Christian deity), replace that with “Allah” the Muslim deity. And thus the crux of my being offended. This may sound insignificant to those who are secular; but it’s not to those who actually worship God (in contrast to the god Allah).
The key here is that the f#cker (Mateen) was speaking English. There was no translation needed. There are only two reasons why the you would translate “Allah” to “God”.
1) You suspect that your audience is unfamiliar with the name “Allah”. (Nobody on the face of the planet is.)
2) You want to push propaganda implying that Allah and God are the same, and that Christianity and Islam are equivalent in guilt for these attacks. (Obviously what Obama, the Left, and the DOJ are implying.)
For perspective; if a nut pledged allegiance to “Cthulhu”, you might add an appendix explaining that this was a god (small g) from an H. P. Lovecraft novel that has worked it’s way into certain popular culture. You WOULDN’T translate the name “Cthulhu” as “God” asserting that it and the Jewish/Christian God are the same (in either substance, equivalence, or being). It’s just absurd, disparaging, and sacrilegious.
Loretta Lynch and thus Obama is still droning on about we may never know the terrorists’ motivation in the attack. This is just one more (out of many) signs of their ineptitude and cluelessness. Barack! Loretta! Do you think his motivation might have to do with him shouting “Alluh Akbar” while he is killing people? Do you think his pledged allegiance to other terrorists (and Allah) might give us some clues as to his motivation?
This is precisely the reason using the words “radical Islam” matters. It gives some sign to your electorate, to the world, that you get it.
What is most offensive to me as a Christian is equivocating Allah to the God of Jews and Christians. Again, It is absurd no matter how much the left and “moderate” Muslims push this idea.
- Islam is NOT equivalent (morally) to Christianity. “You will know them (false prophets) by their fruits (their actions and the results)” — Jesus (the Christ)
- Jesus (in the Koran) is NOT the same Jesus of the Cross/Bible. The One (Christian Jesus) who is “the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” is NOT the same Jesus (toady for Allah) found in the Koran.
- Allah is NOT the same being as the Jewish/Christian God; despite the best efforts of the “prophet” Mohamed to hijack Him. Quite simply, the “God [who] so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son” is not the same god (Allah) who gave us the likes of Mohamed, his followers, and the $^#* Islam (overall) has inflicted upon the world for the past 14 centuries.