Question: You’re walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner and is running at you while screaming obscenities. In your hand is a .357 Magnum and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?
Liberal Answer: Well, that’s not enough information to answer the question!
You’re looking for simple solutions to complex issues.
* Does the man look poor or oppressed?
* Have I ever done anything to him that is inspiring him to attack?
* Could we run away?
* What does my wife think?
* What about the kids?
* Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
* What does the law say about this situation?
* Is it possible he’d be happy with just killing me?
* Does he definitely want to kill me or would he just be content to wound me?
* If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
– This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days to try to come to a conclusion.
Conservative Answer: Bam!
Redneck Answer: Bam… Bam, BamBam, Bam Bam… Click, Click… Reload…
Redneck’s Daughter: Nice grooping Dad!
Redneck’s Son: Can I shoot the next one Dad? Huh? Can I!?
Rednect’s Wife: You are NOT… going to mount that!